Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Challenge of EDM - #1 Draw a shoe

Well the first challenge is - #1 Draw a Shoe.
I live near the Ocean. One afternoon I ran upon this Shoe.
I had decided I would be filling a SketchBook with only EDM.
After I started these drawings and searches for the items, a Blog had to be
considered.
It a progress in Work. Changes will be forth coming.

This is the photo I made.


This is the quick sketch as the Ocean was coming in.

This is the more finished sketch.

I will be posting is color version later.
I know of no better way to improve your drawing than by doing.
I feel I may make a very nice water color of this composition.

Sherrie

4 comments:

  1. I can't see it too clearly, as I clicked on the pictures, nothing happened. But from a distance the sketch looks awesome :) I just wished that I could see more the details.... why won't my zoom works? T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent idea for a blog, Sherrie! I look forward to seeing what else you do with this composition and more EDM drawings too :-)
    btw, the zoom didn't work for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on the ZOOM problem. Sorry! Will fix I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the art world. You may not have been crazy about the peace symbol, but it was the only way I had to express myself, thumb my nose at the military establishment AND do something creative for the love of my life.

    You've almost managed to convince me I'm going to have to start this journal thing in some meaningful way. I draw and letter every day but I don't do a lot of sketching anymore - I always have something specific in mind.

    Nice little spot you've carved out here. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete